Friday, March 14, 2008

Mails and gyaan on life :..

I have got some mails several times. Same content, different ways of presentation...Sometimes i wish i had a software to skim through my mails just to identify mails with the same content so that I can delete all those duplicates..

Today i was going through each one of my mails to clear some space and organize my mailbox and heres one mail ,the content of one which I liked a lot :)

The 13 phrases of LIFE.

  • I love you not for who you are, but who I am when I’m by your side.
  • No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won’t make you cry.
  • Just because someone doesn’t love you as you wish, it doesn’t mean you’re not loved with all his/her being.
  • A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
  • The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you’ll never have him/her.
  • Never stop smiling, not even when you’re sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
  • You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you’re the world.
  • Don’t spend time with someone who doesn’t care spending it with you.
  • Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you’ll be thankful.
  • Don’t cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened
  • There will always be people, who’ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, Just be careful.
  • Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
  • Don’t struggle so much, best things happen when not expected.

No comments: