Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Septembers....

This is one of my favorite months.... for me its a birthday month...:) ... Last year this time in full spirits i started this blog.. am still not a regular blogger but i think am ok at it..
I blog when i want to blog.. its not a compulsion for me.. i dont have targets set on this..

Speaking about targets.. this september for me has been unusally busy... (I know am 10 days down and this statement) well i know for a fact nothings gonna chage for the remaining 20 days in this months either.
I have "targets"... deliverables pending(yaaay... finally the jargon caught me:)

So its going to be a busy month a busy busy month....I'm going to miss my friend's wedding. i so wanted to be there.. i thought i'd be able to take off on a sat and a sun... but.....

I still remember the day after her engagement i pestered her to make sure her wedding is on a sat so that i can make it, well she fulfilled her promise.. lemme still keep my fingers crossed that i can make it to chennai for her wedding.

nyways after all the random ranting... TTFN

No comments: