Saturday, April 12, 2008

a tad bit superstitious maybe....

I remember the day very clearly... not that its difficult i have the bad habit of a "good memory" specially with dates and things that make a difference to me... i can freak persons out of their wits, by repeating things much like a parrot.....:)

Anyway...back to where i began.. 14th April 2002, Tamil New yr and the day i first moved out to a PG in delhi to live on my own.My parents were in Delhi then , but i moved to a PG cos in a few months they were moving to chennai and i wanted to get used to being independent while i knew they were there to comfort me...

Some of my most memorable days were in the PG.. where i met friends who liked me for me... no changes expected. they liked me for who i was, with all my quirkiness.
Have found very few like them and I cherish each day sent with them. I may not have said this too often, but D and M, i miss you a lot.

And 14th April 2008, 6 years later... i am moving to bangalore.. to start a new chapter in my life... my career life... I am looking forward to this... slightly scared, slightly sad at the fact of leaving behind chennai, which i have, unwillingly started to love now as a place.

Tad bit superstitious about just the fact that if 14th april, 6 yrs back started a good phase for me, sure will 2008 be good too right?

No comments: