Friday, August 15, 2008

a nice sunday spent..

Few weeks back i thouroughly enjoyed my sunday..
I had my whole day planned well..
This was the plan..
Wake up early, have nice breakfast is a dependable shanti sagar.. and head to Blossoms to buy some books.
Drive down MG road and other areas and explore a bit of South Bangalore areas.
Spend time at Lalbagh.

Well the wake up early and breakfast dint happen :)(old habits die hard its said))
but i did go to blossoms,picked up some books after hours of browsing through the endless shelves of books..

I decided to ride down to Lalbagh after that..
Well now Lalbagh is a "Couples Park". You hardly find loners there...leave alone girls being alone there..
So i was but naturally the attraction for a while.. It took me some time even to convince the ticket vendor that all I really need is only "one " ticket to go in....

I picked up a nice cozy bench that dint have couples all around and opened my book and enjoyed a few hours of blissful reading, shantiniketan style :)

By evening i drove down the road to Bull temple, Jayanagar, JP nagar.. I thought i'd drop by some friends in Jayanagr.. but never happened.

I had driven for almost 80 kms by then and it was time to go back home...
A sunday well spent.

No comments: