Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bengaluru Marathon's IT City Run...

Yesterday was one of the first for me.. the first time I ran a 5 kms stretch with 1000 other people from Bangalore... I was part of Times of India's Bengaluru Midnight Marathon...

It was pretty much an impromptu decision to run the race... I decided a week back and thought i'd train atleast for a week and then run on 10th.. but it so happened that because of my work i never really did the practice bit.. ..I nevertheless wanted to run yesterday and went ahead.

It took me about 40 minutes to cover the distance.. the event was well organised with water at even points.

My feet are killing me now, but what the heck i had a great time... I even made new friends in the deal...

This new year's sure rocking... i started with a New years party where i dint know anyone but my friend and went on a run with 1000 people i dint know...

I'd say.. way to go girl!!!! ;)

No comments: