Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well a little late .. but hey four days is still good...I welcomed this new year with a lot of firsts...!

New years eve was a small party. On new years evening I went for a photowalk.. the first photowalk with my new camera, though i quite dint know all the features and could not quite capture the best of lights at Brigade road... I still had a great time..

Its was beautiful to see Brigade road beautifully lit and bustling with chatter and joy of the crowds.

A peacefull weekend later am all kicked to start my packed work filled week..
Havent made New year resolutions this time.. I came to a point where I felt that its more important to make the resolutions all through the year and more importantly make resolutions that I can keep!!

I am looking forward to running the Bengaluru Midnight marathon soon and am going to start preparing for it soon.!

So cheerios and a happy new year!

No comments: