Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cock a doodle doooo

These days am going to an audit in Sriperambudur.. Which means waking up at 5.30 every morning to be in time to catch the company bus and travel for about an hour and a half all the way to work...
Phew.. i cant believe I've already done that.. and this i'm saying cos am not exactly an early morning person..(actually to think of it..I dont know what hour of the day person I am...;)
But yeah lately having slogged for exams and having burnt the midnight oil for errr couple of months.. my body clock has kind of changed... I am WIDE awake till atleast midnight..sometimes longer and do whatever but "SLEEP" is miles away..

I tried all the fairy tale techniques, counting backwards , alphabets backwards, killing mosquitoes before they devour me alive...but alas..mujhe neend na aaye... :)
(Pity i cant count stars...cos the mosquito is mightier than the starry night :), would rather fight a couple of them indoors than be skinned alive anywhere outdoor ;)

After the tamasha..i finally manage to sleep.. dont even know which stage of sleep i reach.. REM or dream...
and I hear the alarm..Wake up time...:(( Wish i could get 5 minutes more ;((

After all this what do u expect me to do..ofcourse i find it difficult to keep my eyes open...Conversations and talking to people while working will do wonders to keep me awake.. but then .... am alone where i work..no one to talk to and no MAIL.. no GTALK.. what is the world without all this.. chah...disgrace ;)

Half the day goes by yawning..and i walk miles across the plant just to stay awake...
I'm reminded of the tom and Jerry show..where tom resorts to crazy things like putting a stick to hold his eyelid up, painting his eye on the closed lid.. he he... what fun techniques..

The only persons happy are Mom's .. who just love it when their daughters/sons have to get up early in the morning for work..... couldnt help chuckling when recently my friends Mom said she was very happy that her daughter went to this client for almost 10 months cos she got into the habit of getting up early...
Am just praying...before it becomes a habit....the work should get over...LAZY me :) signing offff

1 comment:

Bulletvish said...

I am both, a late sleeper and like to get up early and ofcourse sleep during the day ;)