Sunday, January 6, 2008

Two weeks back I noticed that there was a lot of sound of tapping on my window.. Since i stay on the second floor its impossible that someone is tapping on my window... I opened and saw some twigs...

I knew a pigeon was trying to put up a nest in the small space between the wall and the AC.

I pushed the two twigs away to stop it from doing so.

Next day the tapping continued.. I wondered why. This time i took a mirror and saw further closer to the window and discovered two nice white eggs...


(Thanks to the mobile now i can capture stuff easily)

The pigeon had not only built its nest in a cozy corner. It had also laid eggs.


Obviously now i had to let the eggs hatch and only after the lil pigeons are out and trained to fly can I think or removing the nest..

Now, two weeks later I heard chirping noise.. again my mirror came out this time i saw small little grey pigeons..

Soon these pigeons will leave the shelter of their mom and fly high.. fly far far away..:)

Will the little pigeon look forward to flying away... away to discover its own frontiers...Or does the pigeon miss its family too?

Sometime someday, all of us leave the cozy shelter we are in to fly high fly towards our dreams....just like the birds..

No comments: