Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dreams do come true...

Yesterday was probably the happiest day for me for sometime to come...I was overjoyed because yesterday i crossed a milestone in life i qualified as a CA!

My joy knew no bounds... I felt like a 5 year old.. wanted to run and shout and scream in joy that i had cleared.

I remember my friend Siddharth once telling me the feeling cannot be put in words.. u have to experience it.. I totally agree...I could have laughed and cried at the same time yesterday..
the whole world seemed perfect.. nothing wrong.. a rosy picture around me :) I'd love time to stop :)

Yesterday i could hardly conceal my excitement...I just could not stop smiling...

Suddenly the belief in me came that yes .. Dreams do come true... you have to just "go for it" :)

No comments: