Monday, May 5, 2008

Shivers.....

You know how one gets the shivers when your through a scary situation or an accident...the only time i remember feeling like this was when my car hit another one at a signal.... my car's front was damaged , nothing happened to the other car..
Well anyway.. i was extremely scared that day... thousands of things were going through my mind..On what if's and what could have...

That was one day.. and today...

Today while coming back from work late at night, my cab met with a small accident..Now my work place is a one hour drive from home and on Outer ring road in bangalore, which is filled with trucks post 9 in the night.
Just as we were nearing home, the driver decided to take a sharp left turn and dint notice a truck right behind him.
The cab is a small wagon R not the sturdy Ambi either.so basically since i was sitting on the rear seat on the left hand side.. when the truck hit us.. i got a jolt....Only when i looked back i realised..a few minutes delay and the truck would have actually hit my door..and probably turned the car around...and...

Phew..scary... am still slightly shaking... what a way to experience the traffic in bangalore.
I thank my starts am alive..and with a prayer on my lips... i say good night

No comments: