Saturday, May 17, 2008

Time Flies

A month has already passed.
A new place , a new setup...An trust me i still feel new to this place. when i moved to
Chennai 4 years back, i hated the place. suddenly i was uprooted from my base, i had to leave behind the few friends i had and go to a new place.
I went to Chennai with my mind made up that i will not like the place.. and truly i dint...for the first few months.. till i slowly started going out and made friends as i was doing my articleship..

A place has to just grow on you.. that's what my move to Chennai taught me.. Sometimes when people ask me if i like Delhi or Chennai better.. am confused.. i dint like the place only for what it it.. i mean that is just one factor..as far as i build memories in any place(preferably good :)), i like any place

With this frame of mind that I WILL like Bangalore i came here..
Cant judge too much though. I haven't gone out anywhere except to clients place and home.
The weather is most certainly to die for.. I miss my friends here a lot..
I spend long hours in front of the comp working and never even talk for hours together.
Am not really in a team that will mix up well, and for the first time I feel lonely in an all men team (have been a team composed such before.. but i gelled miraculously well with everyone that somewhere i think i started believing that i am a pretty good person to be with... mebbe i should re think.)


And all my friends far away are either alway busy and dont call, or when i call , cant take the call for whatever reasons .

Huh... hope times change sooon
Frustrated me signing off...

No comments: