Saturday, November 10, 2007

Best of Luck

Just finished writing my exams ... When ur writing exams every wishes u luck .. usually its Best of Luck or Do well etc...Some special good luck messages i got..Simple yet special...

Well a slightly absent minded friend of mine forgot when my exams are starting.. so after couple of them were over.. she messaged and said Best of luck DJ.. masti mein likhna!

And a couple of days later..again unsure of whether I was done with my exams or not...said.. Best of Luck sweets...Phod daal!!!

Another message my friend sent was simple and sweet... he just said stay calm and composed.. and do well.

Friends messaging is common...but it was touching to have a good friend of one of my close friend to reassure and wish me :)
I have only spoken to her a couple of times over the phone..and once she very sweetly said dont worry I have known people to succeed whenever Diwali has fallen between exams :)
And just a day before exams, she remembered to message me and wish me luck :)

Will treasure these good lucks with many others i received..
Thank you everyone who wished me luck :)

No comments: