Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random stuff about my exams..

Like I mentioned I finished writing my exams .. 10 days of anxiety..drifting away now..

Some hilarious things that happened during the exam...

While writing the exam there are about 30 students sitting in each room.. I was alloted a seat in the far corner of the room.
Just after our answer books were distributed i felt this tingling sensation in my nose...to sneeze and i just did that....I went Achooooo.... little realizing that looking up..i would be welcomed with angry stares from at least 25 other students writing with me... I almost wanted to hide under the table.. I was like wow..people here are still superstitious about sneezing before an exam.
I just remembered how my "sneeze" was met in the US.. while traveling bu buss from Jersey to new york.. i sneezed and was followed up by a "Bless you" in chorus from everyone else in the bus!!

So some bless some stare!!But I cant help it.. when I have to I'll still go Achooo...

Hmm colds to Calculators!!!

Yeah calculators... there was this guy sitting on the row next to mine.. who habitually hit on the calculator.. no no.. not just touch the buttons... he hit on thm such that it made a loud noise..Very distracting.. but made me wonder.. what was he expecting from his calculator.. to give different answers when he hit it?????
Calculator abuse i'd call this... :)

No comments: