Thursday, November 15, 2007

Liquor at work

I am not against Social drinking.. but at work... ridiculous.

Yesterday, a very senior person from my client place wanted to discuss something important with my Team Leader... he came with bulging red eyes and a slow tread.. a pretty scary sight.. seconds later I realized he was completely drunk...Me and another girl in my team just heard him and sent him off..

A couple of minutes later we were asked to go to his room and give him a message.. his room smelt of liquor..crazy.. made me think how difficult it must be for the employees there.

Today again the man trotted into out room ... No points for guessing.. yes drunk again.
gosh.. daily drunk after lunch, at work.. unbelievable...
I always thought the corporates had policies against smoking and drinking at work.
Policies i guess exist only on paper.

No comments: