Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Howzzat!!!

Just a few weeks back we finished doing a bit of modification to the interiors at my place.
there was a little bit of sanmica and wood left which tempted me into some craft ideas..

My friend T :) gave me this lovely post card collection. I don't think i can ever send them to anyone as postcards.. (psst..they are too nice to part with ), so I decided i'll display them on my desk.
Pity.. i dint find any photo frame in my house in that size..:( eureka!!! i got it.. took a bit of sanmica and converted the box the postcards are in into a Photo frame ;) howzzat!!!
Now changing the picture daily is so so easy ;)





A photo frame for both portrait and landscape cards!!!! yipppeee

Sheer boredom got me set on the other task.. I found some old invitation cards and pictures which i thought i can convert to bookmarks..dint have any cardboard for the base. No points for guessing what i used as base!!!!!! Bingo!!!sanmica !! so there I have some lovely bookmarks!!

No comments: