Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Sound of Music

Musique... Its enchanting ..
Music to me is special. its soothing, its rejuvenating.

I have a couple of musical albums.. It plays Lars's theme and Love story as I flip through the pages of the album..
What a wonderful thing to combine.. Photographs and lovely music.. wow. Memories in pictures and music that can help u float back to those days . I wish Picasa would allow me to add music to my albums..(now that most of my pictures are on online albums!)

Everyone associates songs to something particular, some to people , some to a time, some songs to nothing at all.. that is the beauty of music.

Numbers like Favorite things, So long farewell, Isn't it Loverly, Singing in the rain are dear to me cos they are so simple to sing:) I feel melodious when i just hum them..:)

I like to study with music..and some songs I relate to studies..

Some songs I've heard because of other people.. people who kind of understand what kind of songs i like and suggest nice songs..such numbers I relate to the people.

Some I like because it reminds me of my childhood when we used to sing these songs in the family ,sitting together waiting for dinner or when there was a power cut.Songs like Theres a Hole in the Bucket..by Harry Belafonte...

Some songs i like just for the feel...when one puts on ear phones and listen close, u can actually note different beats in each ear...the feel is amazing ;)

That is the Sound of Music to me ;)

2 comments:

Bulletvish said...

ohhh! I too blogged about the same topic today morning :)

Magic :) said...

ohhh!!! coincidence huh :)??