Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ratatouille

Finally I saw the movie yesterday.. One of the cutest movies I have seen in a couple of months. I am like my friend says in a small way “obsessed” with rats... and Remy, was oh so cute…

Yesterday after seeing the movie I was at my peak of obsession.. associating everything with rats. .recalling scenes of movies which had rats/mice…OMG

Even though I admit I find rats as much a pest as anyone else does.. but something makes me find them cute . I’m reminded of “Jerry” every time I see a little brown mouse.

But trust me If I see one suddenly I’ll surely jump and shriek, ;) but once satisfied that it cannot eat me away.. I’ll probably feel safer and peek at where its hiding.

Craziest I think I have done is trying to click a picture of a rat I caught…J Dint know they were camera shy ;)

No comments: